Thursday 1 August 2013

Inner panels

I have the inner panels on now.

You can see in these photos that the panels are oversize, it is a quick job to sort this out later. You can also see a bit of the glue squished out. I like to see this as it means I used enough!


One thing which you can see in the next photo is that my garage is getting very messy. Time for a clean up maybe.


The build is going slow and steady. Each panel was done in a separate session, each one probably took about 3 hours to measure, cut and glue. My time is still very limited but I feel this build method works well for me because I can divide the building jobs up into very short time periods. Sometimes I only get a 1/2 hour work session but I can still do something useful in that time like cut out a panel or make some measurements.

1 comment: